Goals check in

Goals check in

What I want to learn:

I want to learn about how the Australian government democracy and how decisions are made and how they affect our country, as well as different levels of parliament. ( I think I’ve achieved my Parliament goal because I’ve been following and looking at BTN’s and looking at books. I feel confident in different areas and answering question and giving understandings).

I would like to be more open to more types of books and not be so fussy. (I don’t think I’ve achieved being not fussy around books. Because I’ve found it hard finding fiction books and have been looking but had no success. I think I could achieve this by reading books that I don’t like because it good to read different types of books).

List examples of things I could do that would show I am trying to meet my goal:

Australian government

1. Ask my parents about things they know about the government.
  2. Watch different BTN videos about how it works.

Reading

1. Look and ask for recommendations.
  2. Go to the library and look genres I might like to read.

How I learn and behave:

I want to be able to use OneNote more often during classes, so I can look back at home. ( I think I’ve kind of achieved this goal, we used it alot and it was helpful when I needed to look back and it was efficient, except I didn’t really look back at home only sometimes, I think the reason I didn’t look back at home was because I didn’t need to).

I want to ask more questions during class. (I don’t really think I achieved this goal I forgot about it. I don’t really want to achieve this goal anymore because I think I don’t need to ask questions because I think i should only really ask questions if I need to). 

OneNote

1. Take more notes on it daily at least 3 lessons a week.
  2. Only taking key notes and add pictures to understand more.

Questions

1. At least ask 2 question a day.